What Makes Empire Community Management Different?
Technology and Business Systems That Works for our Associations
What separates Empire Community Management, (ECM) from other HOA management firms is the quality of information and services we provide. Empire is a boutique management company. Where you the customer is our most important asset. We manage according to the personality of your community - not some format that is the same for everyone. It's your community and we want it to keep its personality.
On a daily basis, ECM utilizes a work order database to process, track and report on homeowner service requests. Architectural applications are logged into a database to track plan review and approvals. After performing an inspection of your community, your HOA manager will be able to generate customized letters to homeowners concerning matters relating to compliance with the rules and regulations and architectural standards within your community. This information can instantly be translated into a report for review by the board and further follow up by the manager. Additionally, our management systems and expertise provide your association with a comprehensive preventive maintenance program that automatically generates work orders specifying preventive maintenance tasks designed to enhance and extend the life of key community assets and components.
▪ Commitment to providing professional and caring customer service to homeowners’ association members based on an open and honest relationship.
▪ Commitment to professionalism from our staff though education, integrity, excellence and effectiveness to insure a high level of quality customer service.
▪ Commitment to quality customer service by creating a sense of ownership that leads to high levels of accountability, reliability and responsiveness from our staff.
▪ Commitment to an open and honest relationship with our employees to instill the desire to achieve the highest level of professionalism.
▪ Commitment to the continued adoption and application of new technologies to improve the quality of our customer service.
▪ Commitment to our vendors by providing a fair playing field and opportunity to generate lasting and mutually beneficial partnerships between homeowners’ association members and community association vendors.
▪ Commitment to providing high-quality end results using Empire's standard procedures and policies.
Contact us today for more information about our HOA management services and learn how ECM can help your homeowners’ association run more efficiently and help homeowners build relationships with their community .
1959 S. Power Rd, #103-444, Mesa, AZ 85206
Empire Community Management © 2019